Thursday, March 4, 2010

SCUZZYMONEY : DIRTIER THAN EVER

I've changed the working title of my blog.  Don't worry, I didn't change the URL, so the three faithful followers I have (kidding, actually think I might have five now) won't have trouble finding me.  It used to be 'Life, love, death..."

Blah...blah...blah...For the love of god, I can't even remember what the name used to be, so how the hell were you all  going to remember it.









 Now, it's just SCUZZYMONEY. Everything that's ever been attached to my blog, my posts, my captions, my dirty Superman UnderRoos, and recently, my identity, has been SCUZZYMONEY.  If you Google SCUZZYMONEY, you find me.

So, I've done away with the other title to clean up my life, while at the same time making it that much more scuzzy.

Thanks all, for your support and hope you keep coming back.

3 comments:

  1. Damn it. I hate when people change things around on me. I would never do that to them...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! I very much so just finished memorizing the last of it on March 3rd, and now you're telling me that was a complete waste of time???

    *sigh* Fine then, be that way. *digs out mental eraser*

    You better not change it back now. *growl*

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dirty. I am happy to be a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete